Dance at Your Center
Policies & Attire – Abacus Schools
- New students welcomed! Registration is on-going for classes with openings.
- Classes are one day a week for one hour (from pickup to drop-off) for Preschool STORYTIME DANCE™ Curriculum and Primary STORYTIME DANCE™ Curriculum. Hip Hop Dance classes are 40 minutes. Toddler Dance classes are 30 minutes one day a week (from pickup to drop-off).
- Parents receive a weekly note home about their child’s class
- Please label dance shoes and dance bag with child’s name. For morning classes, students should arrive to school on dance class days in their dance attire (unless they are potty training) with dance shoes in bag.
- Dates: Continuous Enrollment (enrollment is closed during April & May for recital classes.)
Dance Expressions: Girls- leotard and socks, skirts are optional, pink leather ballet shoes. Boys- solid muscle shirt for boys with matching pants or shorts and black leather ballet shoes.
Preschool & Primary STORYTIME DANCE™ Curriculum: Girls- leotard and socks, skirts are optional, pink leather ballet shoes & black patent tap shoes. Boys- solid muscle shirt for boys with matching pants or shorts and black leather ballet shoes & black tap shoes with elastic or velcro across the top.
Hip Hop: Girls & Boys need confortable clothing that they can stretch in that also covers the midriff. Black hip hop tennis shoes are also needed and can be purchased at our Avery Ranch Studio just behind CVS at Avery Ranch Blvd./W. Parmer Ln.