Dance at Your Center
Policies & Attire – Bright Horizons Braker Lane
- New students welcomed! Registration is on-going for classes with openings.
- Classes are one day a week for one hour (from pickup to drop-off) for Preschool STORYTIME DANCE.
- Parents receive a weekly note home about their child’s class
- Please label dance shoes and dance bag with child’s name. For morning classes, students should arrive to school on dance class days in their dance attire (unless they are potty training) with dance shoes in bag.
- Dates: Continuous Enrollment (enrollment is closed during April & May for recital classes.)
Girls- leotard and socks, skirts are optional, pink leather ballet shoes & black patent tap shoes. Boys- solid muscle shirt for boys with matching pants or shorts and black leather ballet shoes & black tap shoes with elastic or velcro across the top.