Avery Ranch Studio
Avery Ranch Policies
CURRENT FEES DUE UPON SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION:
- Registration – paid online
- Tuition- partial paid online, balance collected by registrar
- Costume – due Oct 1 *After Dec 10th, an additional $20 is added to order a single costume from our supplier.
- Recital/Event Fee- charged March 1st
1. 30 Days Notice is required to drop a class before the end of the performance season. There are no drops March-May due to recital preparation, so the last day to give 30 day drop notice is February 28th.
2. Tuition is divided into equal monthly payments over an average number of classes during the performance season.
3. Costume fees for performance season students only are charged Oct. 1st.
4. Recital hall rental fees for performance season students only are charged March 1st (excluding Toddler Dance Expressions).
5. Please understand that Avery Ranch Dance Discovery is not a child care facility and is therefore not regulated by the State.
6. Please understand that costume & recital fees are required for all students enrolled during the performance season in all classes except: Toddler Dance Expressions (No recital fee, but costume fee will be charged), Core Leaps & Turns, Strengthening and Conditioning, Pre-Pointe, Audition Prep, all Music Together Classes, Fine Arts Academy Studies and Fine Arts Exploratory Visual Art.
7. There are no refunds or tuition adjustments for missed classes; students may attend up to 3 make up classes per year for absences if space is avaialble. Because of our strict student teacher ratio, makeup classes cannot be guaranteed.