Avery Ranch Studio
Avery Ranch Policies
CURRENT FEES DUE UPON SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION:
- Registration – paid online
- Tuition- partial paid online, balance collected by registrar
- Costume – due Oct 1 *After Jan. 31, an additional $20 is added to order a single costume from our supplier.
- Recital/Event Fee- charged March 1st
1. 30 Days Notice is required to drop a class before the end of the school season. There are no drops in May, so the last day to give 30 day drop notice is April 1.
2. There is an average of 34 class meetings in the school season, and tuition is divided into 10 equal monthly payments.
3. Costume fees for school year students only are charged Oct. 1st.
4. Recital hall rental fees for school year students only are charged March 1st.
5. Please understand that Avery Ranch Dance Discovery is not a child care facility and is therefore not regulated by the State.
6. Please understand that costume & recital fees are required for all students enrolled during the school year season in all classes except: Toddler Dance Expressions, Yoga, Drill Team Prep, Leaps & Turns.
7. Up to 3 make up classes are allowed before Dec. 9th and another 3 make up classes are allowed between Jan. 2-May 1. No make up classes are allowed after May 1 for the school year season of classes. No more than 3 make up classes are allowed per class enrolled during each semester.