Avery Ranch Studio
What’s a Kinder-Pod? This is a select community of families with kindergarten children looking for a private homeschool education group that is directed by an experienced teacher using Essential Kindergarten Curriculum. We are teaching pods that come to us. Choose your pod members (up to 6) or let us match you with a group of like-minded families.
- If you are looking for a full Essential Kindergarten Curriculum we recommend that your Pod book 2 hr, 5 days a week.
- If you are enrolling your child in Elsa England, Patsy Sommer or Rutledge online then you can join our Pod for help with your school’s online work. These Pods meet 2 hrs, 2 days a week.
If this is your first time homeschooling due to COVID19, we are here to help ensure that your kindergartner is ready for 1st grade by the end of the school year! School hours are M-F at the studio. The school owner and curriculum director are certified kindergarten teachers who will lead the instructors in implementing a tried and true Essential Kindergarten Curriculum for reading, writing, and math.
- Each group is limited to 6 students max
- We will have a consistent group, so no drop ins will be allowed.
- We will take full advantage of our open air classroom and do some lessons outdoors as well as inside.
- Students are required to wear a mask or a face shield throughout the day, unless they are social distancing outdoors.
- Students will learn to read, write, add, subtract, grow food, compost, and much more in our indoor and outdoor classrooms!
- Students will learn to be strong citizens contributing to the conservation of our planet.
- Inclusion of all learning styles will be fostered on all levels of learning.
- Students will build a community together as they are guided to support one another through creative projects, which explore open ended ideas fostering critical thinking.
- Students will bring their own healthy snack from home, no sugar added, in a container they can open independently.
- Students will bring their own water bottle daily.
- All school supplies will be labeled and boxed separately for each child, and will not be shared.
- Families are asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
We value social-emotional learning. We will nurture the student’s ability to understand their emotions, know their choices, and determine the appropriate response. These skills are the foundation for happy, cooperative learning.
We understand for children to be successful learners we must take into account the whole child. Everyday your child will have the opportunity to get into their body through outdoor exercise and participate in mindfulness practices.
We utilize small group and individual instruction to differentiate the experiences for each student’s success. We are committed to allowing time daily for students to explore and discover their academics and interests independently through free play.
- The building will be sprayed with a bleach water pump prior to entry, before and after eating, and between each person using the restroom.
- All surfaces and learning tools in the building will also be thoroughly cleaned several times a day.
- The building will be sprayed with quaternary ammonium disinfectant and Bioshield biostatic surface protectant every 90 days.
- COVID screenings and temperatures of staff and students will be required daily.
Kinder-Pod August 17th- May 21stMonthly tuition total will be charged August 1st- May 1st
- Introductory Rate if registered by July 31
- Registration Fee paid up front to hold a spot $200 (includes all school supplies)