The Safest COVID Protocols in the Industry
- All persons ages 3+ must wear a mask inside the building. Masks may only be removed while drinking, and eating and must be put back on promptly.
- All high traffic surfaces, door nobs and toys in the building will also be thoroughly cleaned several times a day.
- 3 Molekule air purifiers will also be in use throughout the day at our Central Studio.
- 14 foot high ceilings provide for great ventilation at our Avery Ranch Studio.
- Temperatures of staff and students and COVID screenings will be required daily.
- No one may enter the building if they have a runny nose (even from allergies), headache, fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, muscle/body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea within 24 hours of entry.
- No one may enter the building without answering COVID screening questions.
- No one may enter the building if they, or anyone in their household is waiting for a COVID test result or has tested positive for COVID and has had symptoms within 3 days. Even negative test results without symptoms require a 14 day quarantine from the date of exposure.
- All students and teachers are kept 6 feet away from one another at all times. Floors are marked clearly for students to keep up with social distancing practices.
- Parents may not enter the studio unless they have preschool aged children and then they will need to wear a mask. Staff may not take students to the restroom at this time.
- Performances will always have an online only, film at home option.
- We consult with pediatricians in Austin on a regular basis to keep our protocols up to date!
- All Students and Employees are required to stay home and take class on Zoom if anyone in their family has had COVID within 14 days.