Avery Ranch Dance Discovery has added a complete music program for infants and young children, birth to age 5. Schedule a Demo Class now by calling 512-658-2996 or emailing email@example.com
Demo Classes are enrolling NOW for our next session! Get in on the fun and enjoy a FREE demo on Saturday, May 5th at either 9:30 or 10:45! Register here!
Students ages 0-5 and their caregivers attend this 45 minute class together weekly. We also offer Musical Theater vocal classes for ages 6-15.
2017-2018 Class offerings:
Saturdays 9:30-10:15 & 10:30-11:15
10 Week Sessions:
Nov 16-Feb 10 Bells – Due upon enrollment $110 (materials included); $60 11/25/17; $60 12/25/17, $60 1/25/18
Feb 15-May 5 Triangle – Due upon enrollment $110 (materials included); $60 2/25/18; $60 3/25/18, $60 4/25/18 (no class 4/29/18)
No materials required for the 2nd child. 3rd child and siblings under 10 months or over 5 years are free. Under 10 months without an enrolled sibling pay for materials only.
Drop Ins: Drop into music together class or bring a sibling along once in a while. Students may drop in twice per session with a rate of $25 per visit per student. This rate will not include any materials.
Music Together© is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them. First offered to the public in 1987, it pioneered the concept of a research-based, developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement. Each family receive a copy of the illustrated songbook and 2 CDs as part of your tuition. In addition to the songbook and 2 CDs, enrolled families will receive a code to access Music Together’s Family Music Zone app for your phone.
A Music Together Class Experience:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddler, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family -style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three year, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
Learn more about the research basis of Music Together and the founders’ positions on early childhood music education in these formative articles:
- Music Together as a Research-based Program by Susan Pudjak Hoffman
- Early Childhood Music Education in the New Millennium by Ken Guilmartin
- The Importance of Music in Early Childhood by Lili M. Levinowitz, Ph.D.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2016 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Avery Ranch Dance and Music is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com – (800) 728-2692
We only offer Music Together at our Avery Ranch Studio. If you need a Music Together class near our Central Studio see Heartsong Music.