Students ages 0-5 and their caregivers attend this 45 min class together weekly.
Summer 2017 Class offerings:
-ONE WEEK CAMP $150 (Caregiver & Child) $150 June 12-16 10:45-11:30 Bonus Class for the whole family: Sat. 6/17
-Saturday 10:00-10:45 $200 (June 12- Aug 12; Closed July 1-7)
-Monday 4:30-5:15 $200 (June 12- Aug 12; Closed July 1-7)
Spring 2017 Class offerings:
Thursdays 9:00-9:45 (March 23rd – May 11th)
Fridays 9:45-10:30 (March 24th – May 12th)
Saturdays 9:30-10:15 (March 25th – May 13th)
Cost: 8 week session is offered at the rate of $200 for the first child, $100 for the second, Free for the third, and $50 for 8 months and younger. Siblings 8 months and younger are FREE. Siblings ages 6 and up are also FREE.
Drop Ins: Drop into music together class or bring a sibling along once in a while. Students may drop in twice per session with a rate of $25 per visit per student. This rate will not include any materials.
Music Together© is an internationally recognized early childhood music program for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them. First offered to the public in 1987, it pioneered the concept of a research-based, developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement. Each family receive a copy of the illustrated songbook and 2 CDs as part of your tuition. In addition to the songbook and 2 CDs, enrolled families will receive a code to access Music Together’s Family Music Zone app for your phone.
A Music Together Class Experience:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Infants, toddler, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family -style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three year, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
Learn more about the research basis of Music Together and the founders’ positions on early childhood music education in these formative articles:
- Music Together as a Research-based Program by Susan Pudjak Hoffman
- Early Childhood Music Education in the New Millennium by Ken Guilmartin
- The Importance of Music in Early Childhood by Lili M. Levinowitz, Ph.D.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2016 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Avery Ranch Dance and Music is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com – (800) 728-2692
We only offer Music Together at our Avery Ranch Studio. If you need a Music Together class near our Central Studio see Heartsong Music.